- The math behind basketball’s wildest moves (data etc)
- Symmetry, reality’s riddle (a glimpse of the invisible numbers that marry all symmetrical objects)
- How to take the perfect (football) penalty (explores the science and stats behind the penalty shoot-out and offers key tips)
- Different style with this one – more an instructional video introduction to functions on youtube
- From Jaclyn at school: Pixar – the math behind the movies
- also Mathematics is the queen of sciences
- Rediscovered this video recently on how not knowing maths (square numbers particularly) cost $15000!